Another couple of take aways from the meeting

PJINOLA PJINOLA

Another couple of take aways from the meeting

(Besides the four pens they gave me :) ) Jay said that originally the FCC offered them a waiver to use TLPS but they decided that was to difficult to manage given the investment and the continued renewal and other strings given the amount of investment this was going to take. He didn't say this but I think it may have had something to do with convincing a big player to partner on something that could so easily be taken away. Elsewhere I also posted here that after the TLPS approval they will approach the FCC about doing the same thing in L band with aggregated band width from elsewhere so it can also provide a Wi-Fi like service. These guys are way ahead of the game.
wagabear2 wagabear2

Re: Another couple of take aways from the meeting

Thanks for the information from the meeting. I wish I could have been there. Any other tidbits you can remember would be much appreciated