Finally made it back in. Stock Ticker?

PJINOLA PJINOLA

Finally made it back in. Stock Ticker?

I didn't realize I needed to re-register to get in.  I like this message board way better than the last one. Thanks for the hard work Mark.  Is the stock ticker working? It is not linked on my screen so goes no where. Figure you might still be working on that.
HockeyRob123 HockeyRob123

Re: Finally made it back in. Stock Ticker?

I am in too! Took a while as I was in Nevada on vacation this past weekend. The site looks great! This is exactly what we need. Great work Mark!
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Finally made it back in. Stock Ticker?

I will have stock ticker on the website this evening. mxsailor found a really cool one for me.

Any updates on a thumbs up function?
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Finally made it back in. Stock Ticker?

Haven't even looked at it. When I get back to work on the website I will put that on my list.