GSAT ticker

Mxsailor Mxsailor

GSAT ticker

IPad and iPhone are unable to use Silverlight. Looking into optional source for ticker.
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: GSAT ticker

Thanks, I can use all the help that I can get.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: GSAT ticker

Jim

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2015, at 2:15 PM, flock_of_seagulls [via GSAT Investors Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks, I can use all the help that I can get.

http://gsat-investors-message-board.71564.x6.nabble.com/GSAT-ticker-tp30p32.html
To unsubscribe from GSAT ticker, click here.
NAML
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: GSAT ticker

You might want to put this at the top of the page above the header. It will scroll right to left.
Mxsailor
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: GSAT ticker

This one is the free version
<script src="http://widgets.macroaxis.com/widgets/url.jsp?t=42&s=GSAT"></script>The other one costs money and is ad free, but I didn't get a price. If you think it's worth it, it probably won't be a lot.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: GSAT ticker

One last thing, if you want to see it in action, I've added the free one to http://mxsailor.com
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: GSAT ticker

That is really cool. It is not what I had in mind but I really like it and will definitely use it. I will do as you suggested and put it over the header.

Thank you very much for your help.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: GSAT ticker

You're welcome. Glad I could help out. Go GSAT!

Sent from my iPad

http://gsat-investors-message-board.71564.x6.nabble.com/GSAT-ticker-tp30p37.html