GlobalStar's (NYSE: GSAT) TLPS proposal will be discussed at a panel tomorrow in Washington, according to Bloomberg. The event is said to run from 12 pm-1:45 pm.

dbussey dbussey

GlobalStar's (NYSE: GSAT) TLPS proposal will be discussed at a panel tomorrow in Washington, according to Bloomberg. The event is said to run from 12 pm-1:45 pm.

According to Schwab:

GlobalStar's (NYSE: GSAT) TLPS proposal will be discussed at a panel tomorrow in Washington, according to Bloomberg. The event is said to run from 12 pm-1:45 pm.

David
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: GlobalStar's (NYSE: GSAT) TLPS proposal will be discussed at a panel tomorrow in Washington, according to Bloomberg. The event is said to run from 12 pm-1:45 pm.

Are you referring to the Google/Microsoft panel or are you referring to something else?
dbussey dbussey

Re: GlobalStar's (NYSE: GSAT) TLPS proposal will be discussed at a panel tomorrow in Washington, according to Bloomberg. The event is said to run from 12 pm-1:45 pm.

"Are you referring to the Google/Microsoft panel or are you referring to something else?" Good question, Flock.

I assumed (we know what happens when we assume) the article was speaking of the Congressional hearing tomorrow of which some on the Yahoo MB referred to earlier; but, it might have been the Google/MSFT meeting. Tried researching Schwab and Bloomberg for the article, to no avail. Would anyone else with subscription to Bloomberg have a clearer description of which meeting? TIA.
ruwrest2001 ruwrest2001

The article is on thestreet.
AmishTV AmishTV

A panel discussion over lunch.  My guess is not much heavy work being done whilst eating and chewing the fat with others commiserating about their business situation.  Methinks they can see TLPS approval is forthcoming and the panel is offering ideas on how to deal with it.
syzygy76 syzygy76

Re: GlobalStar's (NYSE: GSAT) TLPS proposal will be discussed at a panel tomorrow in Washington, according to Bloomberg. The event is said to run from 12 pm-1:45 pm.

What a bust.

Microsoft and Google have shot their wad.   Kerrisdale is gone.  Gerst is silent.

Apple's and Amazon's silence is DEAFENING, or should be to the Shorts.

We are very close!