Great new stick sticker!

cgloki cgloki

Great new stick sticker!

HI Mark,
looking really good!  The new blue text with the message board link isn't hyperlinked, so it won't direct people here.  Next week I'll try posting new articles.  Had my hands full last week with other things.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: Great new stick sticker!

It's working now. Just got here with it.
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Great new stick sticker!

Thanks for the tip mxsailor. I have actually purchased the one that has no advertisements on it but technical issues are preventing me from using it. Once that is resolved we will have an great ticker.

I am going to be doing a lot of work this holiday weekend so check back to let me know what you think

Thanks
Mark