Iridium/Google Connection

iptechpat iptechpat

Iridium/Google Connection

It is becoming more clear everyday. IRDM, GOOG, MSFT and others simply use the FCC process as a way to defeat/delay GSAT as a competitor. All the talk about a need for more testing and public policy is a subterfuge.

GOOG to use IRDM satellites in Project Loon.

popsci.com/article/technology/qa-creating-global-wi-fi-balloons
AmishTV AmishTV

Re: Iridium/Google Connection

"A partner, buyer or customer COULD very well benefit in terms of lower costs by stringing out the FCC decision for the purpose of getting a better deal for themselves.

Let's face it, GSAT benefits greatly with approval and moving on to growth and profits with advantageous business deals. There are many dynamics at work here such as options, approval date and so on making it difficult to GUESS what will happen. A 95%+ probability for TLPS makes sticking with GSAT a worthwhile risk. IMHO. all this ex parte stuff is just so much noise at the moment. Patience is truly a virtue in this instance. " -- I posted that on April 4,2015 on Yahoo MB.

I posted comments prior to that along the same lines and got thumbed down.