Message from Maglan (Steven)

PJINOLA PJINOLA

Message from Maglan (Steven)

Steven posted this on the FB site. All very good news!

Globalstar CEO Says FCC Can Move ‘Quickly’ Toward TLPS Approval
 By Beth Mellor

(Bloomberg) -- Globalstar CEO Jay Monroe said on sidelines of JPMorgan conf. that the FCC has “largely completed” its work and “we think they can move quickly now” to approve TLPS.

Said FCC has all the information it needs and GSAT is in touch with the FCC frequently

No visibility on exact timeline for approval of TLPS, though “we hope it is soon”

GSAT short sellers “made a series of technological arguments that were without merit”

GSAT up as much as 10.2% today before paring gain to 3.4%.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: Message from Maglan (Steven)

Thank you. Great news.