My opinion on the quiet message boards

SpectrumFan SpectrumFan

My opinion on the quiet message boards

Personally, I feel that if your mind has not been made up as to whether you are long or short, then you probably shouldn't be in this stock. I'm in it until a decision. I may not be adding more shares, but that is due to the increased scrutiny by bigger companies. Companies in which i thought would have had a higher regard for the services GSAT is offering. We have discussed most of the topics regarding GSAT to a point that we are over thinking every word that is filed or said by the FCC. That is why I have been quiet lately.

I hate it, but patience is the key here. We know that the 2.4 ghz band is here to stay. We know that the 2.4 Ghz is used in modern and old chipsets for wireless devices. We know that there is no point in guessing when approval will happen. We know that GSAT's MSS operations are improving and reducing their debt (in fact, at times making a profit). Things are going well, BUT the element of interference is the only thing that concerns me AND that's only because of the conflicting reports that we have heard.

I have tried to make sense of the OET report from May... The graphics on the report from page 27 - 105 really make things easy to visualize... but I still don't know if it is just establishing a base or is it highlighting that there could be interference issues in adjacent channels? Does anyone have any opinions on the OET report.
Skeep Skeep

Re: My opinion on the quiet message boards

Hi SpectrumFan,

I can't comment on the OET filing since I have not dived deep into it.  But I pretty much agree with your approach since nothing is 100% even though it seems like it should be approved.  My only worry is if Politics stops or slows down the approval and we will never be able to make food judgment calls on that since we don't know the full dynamics behind it and what's being discussed that is not publically announced.