Okay - I'm in!

cgloki cgloki

Okay - I'm in!

I like this format.  Nice big posting block.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14138873

This is quite cool
cgloki cgloki

Re: Okay - I'm in!

I hyperlinked the story but it didn't expand.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14138873

Like the preview and edit feature
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Okay - I'm in!

I agree. This one is much nicer. And, I can block users. There will be no need to do 2 separate logins.
cgloki cgloki

Re: Okay - I'm in!

I can't do a thumbs up to your post, but I would!

The link worked for me. It did use the same window as the forum. I need to see if I can change that.
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Okay - I'm in!

So you like this forum better? I absolutely do.
cgloki cgloki

Re: Okay - I'm in!

Nice that we can choose to do a list or thread.  Doesn't seem to show tho.
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Okay - I'm in!

It shows for me.
cgloki cgloki

Re: Okay - I'm in!

This post was updated on .
Now it shows for me.  Takes a little getting used to.

AND WE CAN EDIT!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC

Has a lot of potential Mark.GSAT SAT
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Okay - I'm in!

This one is by far better than the other one. I think we found our forum.
cgloki cgloki

Re: Okay - I'm in!

AAbsolutely yes

GSAT satellite
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Okay - I'm in!

Nice touch on the picture. I am headed to bed. Thanks for the help.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: Okay - I'm in!

I would agree!
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Okay - I'm in!

This one is much, much better. And, I can block people. I had no control over users in the other forum. That was the reason for the double login. No longer any need for that.