Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

Mxsailor Mxsailor

Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

A package of code to create the rating system for this site, perhaps. $17 US dollars
For info, go to: http://codecanyon.net/item/thumbsup/50411

Regards,
Mxsailor
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

I believe that there is already one built into this forum that I have not yet configured. I will check and if not I will look at the one that you suggested.
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

OK, I hope it does have one already. I think it would be a B*tch to install it... but that's just a guess on my part since I'm not the one doing the coding.
flock_of_seagulls flock_of_seagulls

Re: Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

mxsailor:
The Message Board does not have a Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down feature. I am actually wondering if we should even have such a rating system. I remember that many times on the Yahoo forums people would get really uptight when they got a Thumbs Down.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Mark
Mxsailor Mxsailor

Re: Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

Flock,
Frankly, I agree. I think some slightly insecure types will post worthless stuff just to get approval, while the social misfits attempt to enrage as many folks as they can. They gauge their success on the thumbs, the likes, whatever rating system is in place. IMHO, if want to rate them, just reply or threaten them (my personal favorite).
MX
Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2015, at 6:16 PM, flock_of_seagulls [via GSAT Investors Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

mxsailor:
The Message Board does not have a Thumbs Up / Thumbs Down feature. I am actually wondering if we should even have such a rating system. I remember that many times on the Yahoo forums people would get really uptight when they got a Thumbs Down.

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Mark

http://gsat-investors-message-board.71564.x6.nabble.com/Thumbs-Up-Thumbs-Down-tp50p53.html
To unsubscribe from Thumbs Up Thumbs Down, click here.
NAML