sorry to see this died

rsgonefish rsgonefish

sorry to see this died

had such high hopes!
Skeep Skeep

Re: sorry to see this died

I thought so to.  I can't stand reading the Yahoo board.

If any of you guys contribute to the Yahoo board, please put all the idiots on IGNORE and only respond to the relevant ones but post any helpful information here FIRST.

I'm telling you that this board would be great (in addition to Facebook) if people just used it.  It would be nice to just have only one good message board that is moderated and no other.  Going to the Yahoo board only feeds the crap, but if you are going there to set the shorts or bashers straight, then that's fine because it will draw good people here.